Quick Pay/Check Pay - Automatic recurring payment

Is it possible to setup an automatic recurring payment using quick pay/check pay?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ajkelsey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, Quicken does not currently have the ability to schedule recurring Quick/Check Pay payments. Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead which is currently marked as Planned. If you would like to be notified of updates on this feature as they become available, you can go ahead and bookmark the thread by clicking the bookmark icon on the top-right corner.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dennis6@
    Dennis6@ Member ✭✭✭
    I have been asking about this and hoping it would become available, like it was in the old system, since the new system was installed. I strongly support the need for this.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

My 2cents' worth, if I may:

I don't use Bill Pay services or Bill Manager at all, neither the one from Quicken nor the one offered by my bank. Since time "B.I." (before the Internet was invented) I have set up almost all of my recurring payments as Direct Debit, PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, whatever the biller calls it. Using the biller's website, I authorized the biller to electronically debit each payment directly from my checking or credit card account on due date. Now I can sit back, relax and wait for it to happen. Instead of having to wrestle with making payment on time I let the biller do all the work for me.

When I get notified of a new statement having arrived, usually by email, all I have to do in Quicken is to run a regular scheduled reminder to record the transaction. Haven't missed a payment in many years.

I recommend you do the same instead of fighting the Bill Manager windmill, missing payments and getting slapped with penalty interest rates or late fees.

This discussion has been closed.