download transactions without subscription

Options
If I don’t renew my membership I understand I can no longer update my accounts via quicken
However can I still download directly from my bank? Will quicken accept those transactions?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Evesings,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

Unfortunately, you cannot import any transactions or information into Quicken without a subscription. This includes any online banking such as connection methods with banks or importing QFX documents into Quicken. 

I hope this helps. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, you can't download directly from your bank to Quicken.

What is discontinuation? What Quicken services will be discontinued?

Quicken products contain online services such as transaction download and online bill pay. A purchase of a Quicken product license includes the ability to use these online services until the discontinuation date (listed in the chart above).

On the corresponding date for your Quicken product, these connected services will expire and be discontinued:

• Online bill pay
    • Downloading and/or importing financial data
    • Downloading stock quotes, news headlines and other financial information into Quicken
    • Uploading portfolio information from Quicken to Quicken.com
    • Live Support
    • Software patches and updates
    Currently Supported Quicken Products (Discontinuation Policy)
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So far, no one has mentioned doing .QIF file imports.  You can still do imports that way after the subscription has expired.  It is not as easy, but but it can and does work.  You download .QIF file from the financial institution making sure it is in the correct format and then import it.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evesings said: If I don’t renew my membership I understand I can no longer update my accounts via quicken
    However can I still download directly from my bank? Will quicken accept those transactions?
    What version - ... Help --> About Quicken
    if STARTER - that will revert to Read/Only - so no adding of any transactions.
    Also - if your subscription expires, not only do you lose online downloading, you also lose IMPORTING of any manual downloaded QFX files.  And lastly - there will be a big sticker plaster on your Quicken screen - reminding you to renew -
    What bank ??

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.