Loan changed - can't link payment made to mortgage payment (Q Mac)

Options
My mortgage loan changed and I used to be able to use bill pay for online payments and the payment was applied to debt (loan) account. My mortgage was sold and the new company does not allow Quicken bill pay so I pay online via their website. However, the payment is now "disconnected" and in the mortgage register it shows next payment date even though I have made that month's payment - how can I fix?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @gonzake,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. You say the "payment is now disconnected", do you mean that you disconnected the account with which the payment was through? If so, are you still receiving scheduled transactions and bill reminders for this disconnected account? 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you described receiving (while redacting any personal information if showing)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.