Venmo Download Still Fails

MarkyBCus
MarkyBCus Member ✭✭
@Quicken Anja you reported this issue as resolved:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20262006#Comment_20262006

That is NOT the case. I continue to get the issue when trying to reconnect Venmo, that I disabled due to the constant failure.

After entering credentials, you are prompted for a verification method (text my mobile #) in Quicken, followed by an email from Venmo subject line: "Sign-in attempt from new device."

No text is received and Quicken fails the setup with the following screen:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @MarkyBCus,

Thank you for contacting the Community, though I do apologize that this error is still occurring after the Alert has been marked resolved. 

We recommend contacting support so we may accurately track the volume at which this error is still occurring. Our systems are showing this alert as resolved, however, if we receive enough reports of this still being an issue then we can reopen the alert. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MarkyBCus
    MarkyBCus Member ✭✭
    When it fails I use the report system that's shown in the lower right corner of my previous screenshot. I assume that's sufficient, rather than having to call every time.
This discussion has been closed.