BB&T, Suntrust Merger not Quicken-Friendly?

Options
Little things started happening about the time this merger of BB&T with Suntrust started blossoming in early 2021, things I didn't attribute to the merger at the time. Then in July, 2021 as the merger began to pick up momentum I started having weird stuff happen from downloads that I didn't find until reconciling checking acct. Then in November and December [Removed - Profanity]: duplicate transactions, wrong transactions, unexplainable things, etc. began showing up in my downloads. [Removed - Speculation]. I asked to have my support to be elevated to the next level on 2 different occasions, each time after weeks of sometimes calling support 2-3 times weekly. Neither time(after waiting 2-3 weeks for those call-backs) proved to be helpful.
I'm 80 years old and have been using Quicken for at least 30 years and have NEVER experienced any such problems. I liked it better when we didn't download from the banks and entered the information ourselves. At least we had some control over input then.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on with this?

cyberpalhal

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @cyberpalhal,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Quicken Community, I do apologize that you are experiencing this and I do understand how frustrating this can be. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cyberpalhal
    cyberpalhal Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Quicken Jasmine, Please help me get in contacrt with Level 1 Agent, Alexis, contact me. We spent quite a lot of time working out my problems with my Quicken software, apparently as a result of bank mergers. I (we)thought it was all cleared up, but I am still having problems. She is the only one who will understand this mess I have. I am requesting this of you because you helped me get in touch with Alexis previously. Thank you in advance. Please advise. She should call my cellphone:[Removed - Phone Number], NOT my home phone.

Thank you again for all YOUR help. cyberpalhal
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @cyberpalhal,

I have responded to the private message you sent us, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.