adding usaa account to mobil app using direct connect

iblvtoo
iblvtoo Member ✭✭
i opened new usaa accounts and added them successfully to the desktop app. when i trie to ad them to the mobil app i get a cc-501 error. i made sure the correct password is in the window to select the account. i saw the 501 mobil faq and turned the firewall off. im not uploading anything else, quicken is the only thing running, i turned one drive off. any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @iblvtoo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you have already reviewed and followed all the guidance found in this support article regarding the error you described, then we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• iblvtoo
    iblvtoo Member ✭✭
    thank you. i saw that article and nothing i could see or try worked so i deleted the password in the add to mobil window and it worked. However now i get the connectivity error swipe to fix in the mobil app on my usaa accounts.. i swipe to fixx it and nothing happens. any ideas/ i searched and found out this was an issue in 2021 but never found a resolution to it. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.