cc-800 with Alliant

Anybody have any of these? I have done the de-activate and re-activate fix. no go.

Comments

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    edited April 2022
    Hi @mitch.trumpetwin

I am very sorry that you are experiencing this error and thank you for contacting Community. 

Can you please clarify if restored a back up file after you deactivated your account? This error can occur when this happens. I have located a support article regarding this error with troubleshooting steps. When following these steps, please let me know if the issue continues to occur, so I can look into this further. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mitch.trumpetwin
    mitch.trumpetwin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Janean  ...  no backup restores.  I followed all the steps. To be honest Quicken is horrendous with Alliant Credit.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @mitch.trumpetwin,

Thank you for your response and for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

Due to the steps in the support article not reaching a resolution, we suggest that you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance as they can do things such as screen share and walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.