ZZZ-paypal OLD ??

1235»

Answers

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja - Hi can you please provide an update on this issue. Has this been resolved?
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @cjim said:
    > @Quicken Anja - Hi can you please provide an update on this issue. Has this been resolved?

This was resolved some time ago - are you still having issues?
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    @dondgc - Thank you. It is working for me now. The process changed my initial opening balance date and amount transaction but after correcting that everything balanced and looks good.
  • pdallen1970
    pdallen1970 Member ✭✭✭
    Anyone figure this out?  Just finally researched this - never got a prompt from Quicken.  Relinked the account, it blew away all of my transaction since February and changed my balance to zero!
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @pdallen1970 said:
    > Anyone figure this out?  Just finally researched this - never got a prompt from Quicken.  Relinked the account, it blew away all of my transaction since February and changed my balance to zero!

There are a couple of PayPal account linking issues floating around. Are you trying to resolve the "PayPal Old" issue? If so were you presented the option to "link to existing account"?
  • SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    I still cannot change over to the new connection method for PayPal. Spent over an hour with Quicken support and they couldn't help me. Told me to contact PayPal. Not sure what to do next, have tried most everything in this conversation to no avail.
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @SueQ said:
    > I still cannot change over to the new connection method for PayPal. Spent over an hour with Quicken support and they couldn't help me. Told me to contact PayPal. Not sure what to do next, have tried most everything in this conversation to no avail.

Please take us through the steps you are taking. What's the failure point?
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    SueQ said:
    I still cannot change over to the new connection method for PayPal. Spent over an hour with Quicken support and they couldn't help me. Told me to contact PayPal. Not sure what to do next, have tried most everything in this conversation to no avail.

Hi @"SueQ

You need to run One Step Update, after installing the latest Quicken update R42.8.
    Then follow the onscreen instructions for PayPal. Don't Deactivated and reactivate by  Set Up Now.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    My failure point: I do a one-step update and get the message > @dondgc said:
    > > @SueQ said:
    > > I still cannot change over to the new connection method for PayPal. Spent over an hour with Quicken support and they couldn't help me. Told me to contact PayPal. Not sure what to do next, have tried most everything in this conversation to no avail.
    >
    > Please take us through the steps you are taking. What's the failure point?

1. Do a One Step Update
    2. Get message to Reauthorize PayPal
    3. When trying to reauthorize Quicken asks me to sign in to PayPal
    4. I sign in to PayPay and then get a blank screen in my browser
    5. Quicken indicates "Sign into PayPal bank failed"
  • SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    I have given up on automatically updating PayPal into Quicken. I will manually import every so often. I am sad that I cannot do this during one step update anymore.
  • SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    I cannot update my PayPal transactions through Quicken. Have been attempting to reauthorize since the first time I was asked to reauthorize, always getting an error. When we could no longer use the old connection method I finally called Quicken (they said they couldn't help and I needed to call PayPal). Today I called PayPal and they of course said they couldn't help me. So just now I called Quicken again and was told we could no longer update PayPal transactions through Quicken and they needed to be manually exported from PayPal. Oh I am so tired of this. Is there anyone else who has had this problem and if so were they able to resolve it? Thanks ahead of time if you can help.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    I had the problem. It resolved when prompted by Quicken. I now have no issue getting transactions via EWC. I'd had to reread the thread to see details. Been a while and now dealing with Chase :)
  • SueQ
    SueQ Member ✭✭
    Good luck with Chase, I guess I'm lucky Chase updated today with no issues. Any help with PayPal from anyone who still remembers how they resolved their issues would be great.
This discussion has been closed.