Direct Connect Bank Mail

hbravo
hbravo Member ✭✭
Good Evening, Is there a way to turn off mail download in Direct Connect? I currently have about 1,000 messages in my direct connect bank mail. It seems the same few emails keep downloading in multiples every time I download transactions. Some messages date back to 2020. The process to delete these messages - click the can and confirm the pop-up takes forever with so many messages. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @hbravo

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the messages you described receiving (please remember to redact personal information)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• hbravo
    hbravo Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately, there really isn't a way to post a picture and still redact personal information because even the message titles have significant account information. If it helps I see the "Bank Messages" when I select my bank account - go to the "Windows" tab and slide down to the "Bank Messages" option. The same fourteen messages from '19, '20 and '21 keep repopulating the list every time I do an update. IF there isn't a way to turn off bank messages within Q4M I will contact my bank and see if they can do anything on their side. This isn't a deal-breaker issue, just an annoyance. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.