How do I stop the "Quicken scheduled update" from running at all?

:'( I never set up the script to run that I know of and it is tremendously bothersome. People writing on the forum keep saying no one answers the question.

Could you, Please?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MichaelWildiowa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this question. 

When you go across the top to tools > scheduled updates what does yours look like? Generally, to turn it off you'll want to un-checkmark all of the accounts. Once that's done you can hit ok and it should turn them all off so you aren't prompted for the scheduled update anymore. I'll leave a photo down below.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Hello @MichaelWildiowa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this question. 

When you go across the top to tools > scheduled updates what does yours look like? Generally, to turn it off you'll want to un-checkmark all of the accounts. Once that's done you can hit ok and it should turn them all off so you aren't prompted for the scheduled update anymore. I'll leave a photo down below.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• chris20
    chris20 Member ✭✭
    Quicken tells me "you have to pick at least one day". Even thought I unchecked all boxes
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2022
    Hello @chris20,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing issues with scheduled updates. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue you described receiving where it says you must pick one day? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• dbunty
    dbunty Member
    Quicken tells me that I have to pick at least one day
  • dbunty
    dbunty Member
    Here is the screen shot where quicken will not allow me to uncheck the last box....
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    You need to uncheck all of the financial institutions listed in the left side window.
This discussion has been closed.