Why is the next due date going out several years.

Can you only have 1 group with a due date per year

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @walkers4

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

Are you referring to bill reminders? Are these manual or connected online? Could you please provide more information regarding the question that you are asking?

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• walkers4
    walkers4 Member
    Thanks for replying.. I created 4 groups under bill income reminder. Using All bills and deposit. This just recently started happening. When I manual enter the bills and deposits for the month , The next monthly use a different year. If I edit and change it then when I enter the next group it changes the year on the other group. It will not let me have all 4 groups with June 2022 as the next payment
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @walkers4,

Thank you for providing more information. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

• walkers4
    walkers4 Member
    edited July 2022
    The next payment advances YEARS instead on the next month (see screenshot)

[Edited-Privacy].
  • walkers4
    walkers4 Member
    Sorry it took so long to get this screen shot to you
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @walkers4,

Thank you for reaching back out and sharing the screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing. 

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• walkers4
    walkers4 Member
    I tried both validation and the groups won't let me have the same next due date for 4 different group. I have no idea why its picking up a weird due date 18 months out in some cases . When I edit and change the next due date on a group it automatically pushes the due date out on one of the other groups
This discussion has been closed.