Why am I getting "Something isn't right"?

2»

Answers

• RamonaSteve
    RamonaSteve Member ✭✭
    Thank you, @Quicken Jasmine for the response. As to " they will continue to update you via email", I have received zero updates via email so my expectations are quite low. You seem to be the only one at Quicken that seems interested in customer satisfaction.
  • acedreds
    acedreds Member
    Same issue here.
  • gnat
    gnat Member ✭✭
    I am also having the same issue for several weeks now. Very frustrating. It's a total block and should be resolved by now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

We do now have an Active Alert regarding users receiving "Something isn't right..." when accessing their Quicken on the Web. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dad in NJ
    Dad in NJ Member
    After much frustration, I finally got this to work, but it's not a simple fix.

My subscription came up for renewal, so I called Quicken and asked for a rebate/discount. After running thru the usual triage steps (Archive, Unsync, Resync etc), they agree to give me a rebate.

BUT in the process of issuing the rebate they had to cancel my subscription and create a NEW one at the reduced rate....

So, then I synced my desktop and didn't see my data on the Web page. Basically just a shell of accounts with no data. Grr....

Miraculously, my dashboard view was working perfectly the next day.

I'm guessing that Quicken has some file processing in the background that took some time to ingest my large Quicken file, and cancelling the subscription reset some of the data associated to my account.

Bottom line... I got lucky... and the product is definitely buggy.
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    I think it has been fixed!
    I'm not getting the "Something isn't Right". I am getting all the details finally.
  • RamonaSteve
    RamonaSteve Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the update, @BK65. I can confirm that I am now able to use the web app. So much for escalating the the Office of the President. I received a message from them a few days ago that there was not update and nothing when the issue is fixed. I refuse to be a customer of a company that treats their customers so poorly and will continue my migration off of Quicken once my data is ready to migrate.

@Quicken Jasmine please give my feedback to the Office of the President that I have found zero value in escalating to them.
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja why are you posting that it's not fixed? It works for me.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20284518#Comment_20284518
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
This discussion has been closed.