Requesting I enter Quicken ID Password

Options
GHS
GHS Member ✭✭
Yesterday all was fine. Today, starting up quicken, file loads but then get pop-up saying "Enter Quicken ID Password" at top left and in center says "Please check internet connection and try again." with button to retry. Clicking button causes button to flicker, about 50% of the time, but nothing else. Also, clicking the X in upper right repeatedly results in window asking for password vault password. Entered that and only got window saying "Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience." Closed that and went to Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and end up back at Enter Quicken ID Password asking me again to check internet connection. Please help.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @GHS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

Keep in mind that the "Enter Quicken ID and password" sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up throughout this process, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.