Citibank MFA FAIL - How Long until you fix this after several months of failures?

Options
qckenguy
qckenguy Member ✭✭
Citibank MFA FAIL - How Long until you fix this after several months of failures?

online.citi.com

I can easily log in with sms 2 factor to Citi and other places - but this fails for SEVERAL MONTHS NOW with Citibank!!!!!

I re-entered my login info - but still busted!!!!

I see others here are not happy either.

WILL YOU ISSUE QUICKEN REFUND since you have a busted app that does not do what WE PAID FOR?

AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (UNSUPPORTED MA PROTOCOL:FDP-192)

Unsupported multi-factor authentication protocol
Unfortunately, the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) set on your account is not currently supported. Please
check with your financial institution if there is a secure alternative to this type of MFA

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @qckenguy I understand your frustration, but you're not talking to Quicken management here, nor the programming team; this site is fellow Quicken users plus a handful of Quicken moderators.

If you are seeking a refund due to the problems with Citi, you would have to contact Quicken Support. My understanding is that they rarely give credits due to a financial institution connectivity problem — often because the problem is caused by, or needs to be resolved by, the financial institution, which is out of Quicken's control. But have I have seen a few people report that they received a small credit on their account for such problems, so if it's worth it to you to pursue this, you should contact Quicken Support during hours when their call center is open. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • qckenguy
    qckenguy Member ✭✭
    Options
    ok yes - you are correct - Thanks for the correction.

So I will ask a different question:

Have others seen this MFA error with Citibank in the last few months.

AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (UNSUPPORTED MA PROTOCOL:FDP-192)

Is there any way to fix this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @qckenguy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize that you are experiencing this error with Citibank.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.