Fifth Third OL-293 Error

Options
2»

Answers

• Ernie Allsup
    Ernie Allsup Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also having the same issue! Quicken needs to beta updates to a smaller group first to discover errors rather than making us ALL deal with this all the time. Are they saying they really didn't know about the fact that Fifth Third was changing their authentication process??
  • jpohio
    jpohio Member ✭✭
    Options
    After reading ballgeier's post that is it working, I tried again. Same error.
  • JohnHLeopard
    JohnHLeopard Member
    Options
    i have had this issue for a number of years. Quicken support was able to walk me through reinstalling my accounts. Now it has happened again. My notes are not clear what I did to get rid of the error. But Quicken has a way to fix the issue. It takes about 10-15 minutes. The fix should be in my customer file at Quicken.
  • sflund
    sflund Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is still not working.
  • Jake1980w
    Jake1980w Member
    Options
    Same issue!
  • Jim Bourque
    Jim Bourque Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is not the first time. I do business with 4 different banks and Fifth Third is the only one I have ever have a problem with downloading transactions.
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesterday, I followed the message prompts within the program concerning the Fifth Third error when trying to exit the program. After accomplishing the actions enumerated, downloading was restored and worked again this morning.
  • deloyjohnson
    deloyjohnson Member
    Options
    Good morning all. What are you using for "Customer ID"? We had been using a debit card number but Fifth Third now requires a username. When we put the username in the Quicken "Customer ID" field Quicken acts like that isn't accepted.
  • Bran912306
    Bran912306 Member
    Options
    Someone said it was working but I tried update this morning and still says error recovery and its doesn’t recover or update. It has now been since July 1 that I have not been able to update. This is unacceptable. I even spent time with a guy Charlie with Quicken who was able to connect to my computer and walk through what he could do. Says to sign in here and see what can do and to see when quicken says it is fixed Believe I might research other banking reconciliations that might be out there. Any suggestions from users in here?? Very frustrating doing everything manually tk see if stuff is cleared or not!!!
  • jparmar
    jparmar Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Quicken Anja [Removed - Alumni Tags] - Is there any update to the issue that the users are having with update of info from Fifth Third? It has been several weeks already.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jparmar,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

As mentioned earlier on in this thread, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We do not have an ETA on resolution, however, the alert is updated weekly as well as any time new information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ghassan Alfaqih
    Ghassan Alfaqih Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I continue to receive OL-293 errors when trying to sync with my Fifth Third Bank accounts despite the latest update (R42.19 build 27.1.42.19) and the 7/26/22 Quicken statement the issue has been resolved. It is most frustrating. How do I resolve this issue?
  • Ghassan Alfaqih
    Options
    I submitted a problem report last week and haven't any response. This is most frustrating as my bill pay bank, I must double enter all transactions and hope I didn't miss anything or have potential errors. What other workarounds are there if any?
  • Ernie Allsup
    Ernie Allsup Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's working for me starting today 8/3/22. I didn't do an update recently, but it just started working. (I'm at R42.21) My guess is Fifth Third had to correct something.
  • Ghassan Alfaqih
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I just updated to R42.21 Build 27.1.42.21 as well. Unfortunately I continue to receive OL-293 errors on my Fifth Third accounts. It sure would be nice to understand what's going on.
  • Ghassan Alfaqih
    Options
    Yesterday the OL-293 error morphed into an OL-393 error which I reported as a problem. As of today, all items are operating as expected. Thanks to the folks that resolved these issues.
This discussion has been closed.