Quicken opens but is stuck in taskbar Windows 11

Options
Steve Horrocks
Steve Horrocks Member ✭✭
I am using Quicken for Windows 11. I do not know the Quicken version because, I typically use an external monitor with my laptop and Quicken is stuck in the task bar and will not fill the full screen on the laptop.
When I shut Quicken down, I purposefully moved Quicken to the laptop display. This happened before and I had the extra monitor with me.
Now, Quicken will open but, not fill the laptop display.
I have tried the Windows Key/up arrow and Windows key/shift/up arrow. they were no help. as soon as I touch the windows key, quicken disappears.
I do not have QW.exe.manifest file. (GEN88037)
How do I fix this issue when I do not have the other monitor with me?
Any help would be great. :/

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @Steve Horrocks,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with Quicken being stuck in the taskbar. 

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you hover the mouse cursor over the Quicken task bar icon until the preview window appears, right-click on the preview window, and select Restore or Maximize.
This discussion has been closed.