direct connect tdbank

Options
Bill37
Bill37 Member ✭✭
anybody having issues with direct connect with TDBank it won't connect and keeps erroring out. Have tried resetting connections and still times out

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @Bill37

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your TD Bank account(s). 

Are you receiving any specific error code or message?

We do currently have an Active Alert regarding TD Bank users receiving an error when attempting to add/update their accounts. This alert could be related to the issues that you are experiencing. You may follow this link in order to access that alert where you can bookmark ( click the ribbon next to the three dots) it in order to remain up to date on any new information, resolutions or ETAs that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    Options
    no error codes just it can't connect, I spoke with TD support yesterday and everything is working fine on there end. Not sure if the quicken update version on Thursday has something to do with it that is what they are thinking?
  • Phebe
    Phebe Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can't connect to TD Bank either. I get error code: HTTP-504.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Bill37 Connectivity outages almost never have anything to do with program updates; they're back-end problems between Quicken, Intuit and the financial institution.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • shconnolly
    shconnolly Member
    Options
    any updates on this? I am getting the same error 504
  • Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still direct connect not working with TD Bank
  • cars11
    cars11 Member ✭✭
    Options
    i don't get an error message from bank, it comes from quicken. says no connection to internet, re-enter password but no opportunity to do it. a couple of weeks ago it was out and went up on 7/21 but out again next day and still out. then there is apology from quicken that online services are down. have latest update but quicken cannot connect to internet. can you please get this fixed, it's been way too long for a service we pay for.
This discussion has been closed.