Add Personal Calendar Events to my Reminders in Quicken

Options
FlyerFran
FlyerFran Windows Beta Beta
Since I start pretty much every day with a Quicken One Step Update, it would be a great addition to also be able to download reminders for my upcoming events.

Quicken does a great job of reminding me of all of my financial events, but, as far as I know, doesn't yet have the capability of adding my personal events to the calendar.

Suggest that this would be a powerful addition.  

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    FlyerFran said:
    Since I start pretty much every day with a Quicken One Step Update, it would be a great addition to also be able to download reminders for my upcoming events.

Quicken does a great job of reminding me of all of my financial events, but, as far as I know, doesn't yet have the capability of adding my personal events to the calendar.

Suggest that this would be a powerful addition.  
    Hello @FlyerFran,    

Thanks for taking the time to discuss the subject of the Reminders feature with us.

While I apologize that this desired feature appears to be missing, I noticed that there was an Idea that seems related to what you are interested in. I was hoping you could look at the proposal in the thread linked here and add your vote if this looks like the product feature you had in mind.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • FlyerFran
    Options
    Thanks @quicken jared, I've gone to the link you provided and added a comment there.  As shown there, that link is part of the product feature I had in mind, but I go further.  Not sure what, if any else, I can do now.   
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    FlyerFran said:
    Thanks @quicken jared, I've gone to the link you provided and added a comment there.  As shown there, that link is part of the product feature I had in mind, but I go further.  Not sure what, if any else, I can do now.   
    Hello @FlyerFran,  

Thanks for following up with me. Be sure to add your vote to the Ideation, if you haven't already. I changed the title of the Idea Discussion, as well.

I hope that is helpful!

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • FlyerFran
    Options
    Thanks @Quicken Jared, for the prompt follow-up.  For some reason, I can't find where to vote?
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    FlyerFran said:
    Thanks @Quicken Jared, for the prompt follow-up.  For some reason, I can't find where to vote?
    @FlyerFran,  

No problem! It's my pleasure to be of assistance. There should be a gray box in view in the lower left-hand corner of the original post with a triangle and a number inside of it; you should be able to click this to add your vote. Hopefully the screenshot below makes it clearer.

Let me know if it still isn't showing on your screen. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • FlyerFran
    Options
    @Quicken Jared,

The Vote button doesn't show up on my screen.  Is that because I'm the initiator? 
  • Quicken Jared
    edited July 2022
    Options
    FlyerFran said:
    @Quicken Jared,

The Vote button doesn't show up on my screen.  Is that because I'm the initiator? 
    Hello @FlyerFran,   

Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know what's going on. I do apologize about this; I know this is frustrating.

You should be able to see the option now. There is current a glitch that is causing us to have to edit the thread at certain intervals, and the voting option sometimes disappears after a comment is made. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • FlyerFran
    Options
    still not seeing a place to vote.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @FlyerFran,

I do apologize that you are not seeing the option to vote on our idea posts. 

Currently, we are experiencing some issues with our system as @Quicken Jared stated which does involve the voting option to disappear on some threads after a comment has been added to them. Unfortunately, there is no ETA as to when this will be fixed.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• FlyerFran
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know.  Have a good weekend.
This discussion has been closed.