Have lost online connectivity with credit union; now receive only CC-501 errors

Options
Ricky54
Ricky54 Member ✭✭
I deactivated account & now cannot set up online account; I can access WCCFCU.com but cannot connect to my accounts. Have had this credit union for years & no problems until about a month ago. The Credit Union says everything looks fine on their side. All of my other online accounts update fine. What could be going on with this account? Should I try to re-install Quicken?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the full name, as it's known in Q, of your credit union?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ricky54
    Ricky54 Member ✭✭
    Options
    NotACPA-
    Thanks for your response. The name of credit union is Wayne County Community Federal Cred Union (WCCFCU.com). I tried following the steps in your link & was not successful.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Rickey54,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in the support article regarding error CC-501 that was previously provided by NotACPA; you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and will likely be required to file an escalation. 

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.