Security List Asset Class says (Next 7 days) ??

Options
sailerph2
sailerph2 Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Investing (Windows)
This is showing for a handful of securities . The mixture within security view is correct. Download quotes and asset class is selected. Any Ideas ?

Comments

• Big Moe
    Big Moe Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone??
  • Big Moe
    Big Moe Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Download asset class information doesn't correct the issue.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @sailerph2 - are you able to determine what the Asset Class was before the change to "Next 7 days"?  If not I would restore a backup file to a different name (don't overlay your current file) to see what the Asset Class was changed from, and then correct them in your current file.  

I checked my own asset list, and I didn't have any securities with "Next 7 days".  But, it does appear in my asset class list to choose from.

I certainly did not add it to the list.  It definitely does not belong there.

I think before you correct your Asset Classes, you should go to Help->"Report an issue" and send a report to Quicken Customer Support.  I am sure that everyone's Asset Class listing got updated with this erroneous entry.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am seeing this issue, as well.  For me, it only appears with some Mutual Funds that have the Asset Class = Mixture.  There is no "Next 7 Days" Asset Class option to select from in Edit Security Details.  Downloading Asset Class does not resolve the issue.
    I also noticed that several of the affected MFs no longer have CUSIP IDs....yet downloaded prices are up to date and accurate.
    What is shown here is just a sampling.  There are other MFs that have these same issues.

Neither of these issues is observed with Stocks.  I will be reporting this to Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been confirmed as a bug and has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release. In the meantime, if you wish to revert back to a release prior to R42, you can do so through this support article, or wait for the next patch.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4105)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to us, @Quicken Anja .

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.