Show on calendar

Options
glenclancy
glenclancy Member ✭✭
On the Memorized Payee List, what does "Show on calendar" mean?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @glenclancy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

When the checkboxes below the "Show on calendar" column are checked in the memorized payee list, it will make any transactions using that payee name visible on the calendar (the calendar can be found in the Bills & Income tab > Manage Manual Bills & Income > Click the calendar).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Show on Calendar adds the memorized payee to the Calendar's Memorized Payee List: press Ctrl + K and check Options > Show Memorized Payee List

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @glenclancy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

When the checkboxes below the "Show on calendar" column are checked in the memorized payee list, it will make any transactions using that payee name visible on the calendar (the calendar can be found in the Bills & Income tab > Manage Manual Bills & Income > Click the calendar).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• glenclancy
    glenclancy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Anja. That's what I wanted to know.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Show on Calendar adds the memorized payee to the Calendar's Memorized Payee List: press Ctrl + K and check Options > Show Memorized Payee List
  • glenclancy
    glenclancy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Sherlock.
  • DLewis13
    DLewis13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    How do you uncheck ALL at once. Don't use anything on calendar, so many that are checked that I didn't check them.
This discussion has been closed.