Stifel - OL-295 (QWIN)

Options
MHSwizzleStick
MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
If you run OSU, Stifel SWT reports an OL-295-A error. But if you're logged on to the Stifel SWT website, the OSU is successful. If you then logoff from the Stifel SWT website, the OSU fails again with the OL-295-A error.
This only started happening within the last week. I don't know if this is an issue on the Quicken side or Stifel side. I sent an email to Stifel asking them about it.

Comments

• jenten58@
    jenten58@ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am having the same issue ... error code:OL-295-A. Not sure if it is a quicken issue or a Stifel issue.
  • MHSwizzleStick
    edited July 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hello @MHSwizzleStick & @jenten58@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing a detailed description of the issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you try the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-295 first, will it allow you to update error-free without needing to be signed into the financial institution's website after?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MHSwizzleStick
    Options
    The support article does not fix the problem. All of the settings it said to check were already set correctly on my computer.
  • MHSwizzleStick
    Options
    Just received this response from Stifel:
    Thank you for contacting Wealth Tracker Support. At this time Stifel is experiencing a connection issue with Quicken. We are working to resolve this, it may take another week before the connection is fixed. I will contact you once Stifel is able to connect with Quicken. Thank you for your patience; we apologize for this inconvience. 

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Another week? Sounds like after everybody switched over to Stifel-SWT they have a capacity issue now. A week?
  • lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @MHSwizzleStick and @jenten58@,

We have been informed that this issue should be resolved. Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing the OL-295 error? Thanks and I am sorry for the delay! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MHSwizzleStick
    Options
    I am no longer getting the OL-295 error.
  • cromaney
    cromaney Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having a error issue when trying to download transactions from Stifel to Quicken. Quicken says there is a "error" but it does not indicate what error is occurring.
  • jenten58@
    jenten58@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Seems to be resolved. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.