Is there a way to configure the mobile app budget view to show only a few of the categories?

Options
scottschmok
scottschmok Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I use quicken for windows and the mobile app and use a budget. In the mobile app, I would like to view just a handful of the categories in my budget because I don't want to monitor "fixed" expenses such as mortgage, car loans etc. I just want to monitor those expenses that are dynamic such as grocery bills, home improvement, household, etc. Is there a way to select which categories to view in the mobile app?
Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @scottschmok,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to adjust the categories that show only in the Mobile App. You are able to choose categories to show and hide within your desktop app, however, that would reflect in your desktop application, mobile application, and web application. 

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way, other users with the same or similar requests can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• scottschmok
    scottschmok Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Jasmine. I'll create an idea post.
This discussion has been closed.