R42.21 and Chase Bank updates

janiceruth
janiceruth Member ✭✭
About ten days ago Quicken asked me to update because of some changes with Chase Bank. I was having problems with my laptop, so I decided to wait to update. It asked me a couple of times to do it because I had asked to be reminded. It isn't asking me anymore. Does this mean It went ahead and did the update? I want to make sure I am using what I need to for Chase Bank. The R42 version is what I have now. Am I ok?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @janiceruth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

R42.21 is the most recent version release. If that is the version you are currently showing, then that would mean the latest update was installed. I believe Jim_Harman gave you the instructions he gave you so you can confirm the release you are currently running to determine whether or not the latest update was installed.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell what version you are running by going to Help > About Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • janiceruth
    janiceruth Member ✭✭
    JIM_Why did you tell me this? This does not answer my question. The title of my thread is the version. But is it the one I asked be postponed??
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @janiceruth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

R42.21 is the most recent version release. If that is the version you are currently showing, then that would mean the latest update was installed. I believe Jim_Harman gave you the instructions he gave you so you can confirm the release you are currently running to determine whether or not the latest update was installed.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.