Email change has locked me out

mitchwilliams
mitchwilliams Member
I changed my email address on quicken.com and now when I try to open quicken I am greeted with a sign-in screen. My old email is pre-filled and I can't change the contents of the box. When I enter the password (which hasn't changed) I get an "invalid credentials" message. I click on "Forgot your Quicken ID" prompt and I get a verification email with my new email as my user ID. I even tried to create a new user ID but again the old email address pops up and it won't allow me to change it. Very frustrating. I'm paid up through next april but have no access.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mitchwilliams,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide a screenshot of the sign-in screen you are seeing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• It's fixed. I did a chat and screen share. Supposedly you can close the login screen 4 times and then it will let you update your new email. Did not work for me. My tech guy I was chatting with created a new account profile and we did a re-install of the program. Saved all my data and subscription info. Never figured out what the problem was but it's back up and running with my new profile/email address.
    Thanks for your response.
This discussion has been closed.