When will Quicken support One Financial bank account integration?

Options
CaptainMarco
CaptainMarco Member ✭✭
I am a happy One Financial customer (https://www.one.app). They are a financial company backed by Coastal Community Bank. I am trying to add my accounts from them into Quicken but it appears Quicken doesn't support it. When I emailed One Financial about this, here's what they said:

----

As it turns out, Quicken has a proprietary integration system that we have not been invited to. Quicken gauges interest based on the amount certain accounts are attempted to be connected. If inclined, you're welcome to contact Quicken and insist/request to invite us into their ecosystem. We have partnered with Intuit (Quicken), and this was the explanation we were provided as to why we're not currently a part of the integration.

Currently, the only access we have been granted into their ecosystem is [Removed - 3rd-Party Software].

----

Does anyone have any ideas on this? I also did a chat session with Quicken support and got a canned answer that wasn't helpful in the slightest. At this point it would appear Quicken isn't going to be useful for me until this issue has been resolved. One Financial is getting pretty popular due to their pockets feature and I'd hate to see other potential Quicken users run into this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @CaptainMarco,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CaptainMarco
    CaptainMarco Member ✭✭
    Options
    @"Quicken Anja", while I appreciate your response, as indicated in my referenced correspondence from One Financial, they already made contact with Quicken and were essential shut out of your ecosystem. It would appear the ball is back in Quicken's court.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being a Quicken partner costs money, One Financial evidently doesn't want to pay those fees and is blaming Quicken rather than admitting the truth that they don't think the cost is worth it.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• CaptainMarco
    CaptainMarco Member ✭✭
    Options
    @splasher, thanks for the insight. Frankly, I'm trying to make heads or tails of this whole situation and it is sounding more interesting as I learn more. It looks like there is more to this story than meets the eye. Could someone from Quicken shed some more light on this? Thank you kindly.
This discussion has been closed.