Can I select all Bank Messages and delete them

Options
PeterW
PeterW Member
edited October 2023 in Product Enhancements
I have several thousand bank messages viewable by clicking Window -> Bank Messages in Quicken for Mac. I can select each one and click the trash can, but that process does not work for thousands. Multi-select or delete all would solve this. Can I add this feature request?
12 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @PeterW,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mwreagan
    mwreagan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is the bank actually sending the same message with the same date on every update or is it something in the Quicken software that adds it every time I update my accounts?
  • mwreagan
    mwreagan Member ✭✭
    Options
    The bank says it's Quicken. Quicken says it's the bank.
  • MEFROMIOWA
    Options
    I am using quicken Version 6.11.1 (Build 611.47285.100) for mac. I am getting messages back from 2015. I checked online and there are no messages, these must be stored or somewhere in the data. I would like the option of deleting them all, or not having the messages show up at all.
  • IB
    IB Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am also getting these bank messages all of a sudden. I think there's an issue with this latest Quick Mac release.
  • ToddD
    ToddD Member
    Options
    Same here- getting bank messages from 2021 an earlier since last buld and including - 611.47347.100...