Downloading issues??

Options
gwhitch
gwhitch Member ✭✭
I am having issues downloading my transactions. I have tried deactivating online connection and then trying to reset up. When I try to update at the end I get a error " No permission to access entity" Does anyone know what this means. Ever since the last update i have been having download/update issues. Suggestions.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @gwhitch

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with downloading transactions. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Help > About Quicken. What financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method with said financial institution(s)? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.