Pop Up when using Quick Pay: Could not initiate payment on the biller website via Service Provider.

Jtish
Jtish Quicken Windows Subscription Member
Additional information: Bill Pay Service provider service id not respond to Start Payment request. Log in to the bill er website with a browser to make this payment.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Hello @Jtish

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please clarify which biller you are experiencing this issue with?

If you don’t mind, could you also please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tschmitt3
    tschmitt3 Quicken Windows Subscription Unconfirmed, Member
    I am having the same issue with all billers.
  • Higgy774
    Higgy774 Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Its September 13th, I have the exact same issue, with all billers, I have unlinked and relinked with no avail. I have captured the screen message and reported this error with a screen print. Need this one resolved ASAP!! Good luck getting it corrected. I am resorting to paying directly online at the billers site for the time being..
  • LongTime.QknUser
    LongTime.QknUser Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Bill pay issues started in release R43.14 so they also exist in R43.32, R43.26, and R43.20. When trying to use Quick Pay you get the "could not initiate payment on the biller website" error message and/or Quicken crashes & closes. These aren't issues caused by the user, operating system or any biller/account. They're issues only Quicken can fix in those releases, and they should.

Reverting back to R42.21 resolved all bill pay issues for me so it works as it should. Simply download and install the patch, be sure to backup your data first to be on the safe side:

https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/QW27.1.42.21MPatch.EXE
This discussion has been closed.