Chase migration issue

Options
I have two chase credit cards, but under just one chase account. One of the cards was already set up with online updates, the other not. I thought this would be a good time to set up for download the unconnected account, but all I get is a spinning wheel and eventually a failure notice. Everything seems to work on the chase side. Is there an issue with setting up online updates during this transition time? The card that I already had online updates setup seems to be working and downloading transactions as usual.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @barblafara,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding users receiving a sign-in failure message when attempting to access Chase. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @barblafara,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with Chase. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the failure notice that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• barblafara
    barblafara Member ✭✭
    Options
    Here is the failure message. I think it's because one of my cards is not set up for online updates. I am guessing once the Chase transition is complete, it will work. It's fine, because I do not use this card much which is why I do not have it set up for the online transaction downloads.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @barblafara,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding users receiving a sign-in failure message when attempting to access Chase. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.