Downloading from various accounts.

Voytek
Voytek Member ✭✭
For the last couple of days I am once again having trouble with connecting to accounts. Truist Bank is not downloading since the 16th. Amex and Citi Bank downloaded on the desktop but show as not downloaded in the App. They are up-to-date but display as having an error. Quicken was very stable for some time, recently there has been significant downloading issues.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Hello @Voytek

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving for your Truist, Amex, and Citi Bank accounts? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Voytek
    Voytek Member ✭✭
    The Truist account cleared up correctly today. The problem with Amex credit card, and Citi credit cards continues. However it is only in the App and actually the accounts are up to date, they simply continue to show that they need attention. I have gone through the process of unlinking and relinking the accounts on the desktop. That fixes the problem for the next opening of the App and then the the red exclamation marks reappear.
  • Voytek
    Voytek Member ✭✭
    So I solved the problem in the Amex account. I changed from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect. All seems good with the Amex account. I will check for the next few days. It does suggest that Quicken has issues with Direct Connect. The Citi accounts are the only other Direct Connect accounts I now have. If the Amex fix holds I will fix Citi the same way. The only catch may be if Citi will require some changes on their side.
This discussion has been closed.