Why does it ask me to reauthize my chase account every day

jjv1212
jjv1212 Member ✭✭
This conversion/updated is the worst. everytime i click "update" it asked me to reauthorize my chases account. Quicken you have made this program unusable.
Tagged:

Answers

• jjv1212
    jjv1212 Member ✭✭
    Can Quicken guide clearly step by step how to make these reauthorization requests to stop. You cant expect us to do this everyday.
  • Hello @jjv1212,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the reauthorization screen you receive repeatedly? If needed, please review this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jmadura2
    jmadura2 Member ✭✭✭
    Exact same thing here EVERY time i do a update. Screenshot attached.
  • jjv1212
    jjv1212 Member ✭✭
    Here you go. Fix this ASAP. I have done the reauthorize part no less then 5 times. There is no way Quicken does not know this problem is happening.
  • jjv1212
    jjv1212 Member ✭✭
    The only think that works to get around the reauthorize is click "remind me later" and ignore all these quicken pop ups
This discussion has been closed.