CHASE Credit card download transaction

Options
I have connected my Chase credit card accounts using the new process but my transactions do not download when I update accounts. The only way I am able to get my transactions to download to push the data from the Chase web site. What am I doing wrong?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thumpersmom,

Thank you for sharing that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase account(s).

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users not being able to download transactions after completing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @thumpersmom,

Thank you for sharing that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase account(s).

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users not being able to download transactions after completing the migration. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JohnSt
    JohnSt Member
    Options
    Same issue for me.....i followed the procedure to up Chase connection method. When i try to download transactions, everything seems to work, no error messages, but results show 0 transactions downloaded. Has been happening for a little over a week now.
  • brsdb3381
    brsdb3381 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have several CHASE credit cards on 1 business account. The issue is that they download induvial and not as 1 account. how do I get them to download to 1 account instead of 3 and having to manually move to balance with the online balance?
  • Matt Herndon
    Matt Herndon Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've just given up and have been manually downloading transactions from the Chase site (Web Connect without the Express). It works fine, but is obviously horribly inconvenient. It's a bit frustrating having so little communications about it, though, but that's what I've come to expect from Quicken this past year or two.
  • A_long_time_user
    Options
    There are several apparently related issues going on with processing Chase credit card transactions on the forum. All I see is "we are working on it with no ETA". I have been a quicken user for 20 years and have never seen such an unresponsive support organization. No explanation, no help. Chase is one of the biggest banks out there. If quicken doesn't work with Chase it shouldn't be in the business.
  • M_M
    M_M Member
    Options
    Chase downloads went from occasional problems to a complete failure to update. I created a test file that would download all of the recent transactions (but only for a much smaller time period than using my regular Quicken file). In other words, there seems to be an interaction between Chase and my existing quicken file that prevents error-free downloads. BTW: this is also true for my Citi credit card.

Agree with others: Why isn't there an explanation for the inability to provide an ETA to fix this problem??
  • firefinder6
    Options
    I also note if you try to use the help button that comes up when you try to activate it, the program freezes and you have to shut it down in task manager. Thanks Quicken...I have been using quicken since it originally came out, and I have to say you are slowly turning it into crapware. If I had an alternative, I would be gone
  • Fighter Pilot
    Fighter Pilot Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem downloading a new card for my wife's account. My Chase cards are downloading fine. I've gone through the reset process and also the deactivation and reactivate process. This is starting to look a lot like the earlier problem of Fidelity accounts not downloading. Can someone from Quicken PLEASE give us some hope for a fix????
This discussion has been closed.