Can't update Bank of America connection

I have an email from Quicken requiring me to update my BofA connection (for "a more secure connection"), warning me that if it's not done by Oct 10 refreshes will stop. It doesn't say what to do after that date, because at this point I'm unable to do the connection following the steps provided. Instead I get, after several minutes, an Institution Login Sync Error (BID = 26757), repeatedly. Note that I am still able to connect to BofA and update my Quicken accounts with the bank, I just can't do this.

I guess there's no more secure connection than no connection at all?

Answers

• ffinlay
    ffinlay Member ✭✭
    I'm now having the same problem. I've deactivated, reactivated, reset account. Revoked access, renewed access, and absolutely nothing
  • Hello @ljbeertourist and @ffinlay,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error when attempting to migrate your Bank of America account(s). 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to hearing your responses. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I'd be happy to post a screenshot. Unfortunately, your link on how to post directs me to use "the image icon in the row of editing tools above the text entry box of your post", and the only icon I see here in that row is the one for emoticons. I hope what I did works.
    Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 2.24.01 PM
  • Hello @ljbeertourist,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.