CC-502 with Costco Citi Visa

Options
RonO808
RonO808 Member ✭✭
Quicken won't update my Costco Citi Visa card. It's late September and the last time it updated successfully was Aug. 7. I see a lot of postings on this issue but can't seem to find the solution.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @RonO808,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RonO808
    RonO808 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello. I'm not wise when it comes to blogs and community chats like this. Is there a way to be alerted when an update or solution has been posted here?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    RonO808 said:
    Hello. I'm not wise when it comes to blogs and community chats like this. Is there a way to be alerted when an update or solution has been posted here?
    Yes, when you click on the link I provided in my previous response, in the top-right of the post you will find a bookmark ribbon you can click on (see screenshot below).

By clicking that, it will turn blue and you will receive notifications of any updates that are posted. Updates are posted weekly.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JstLukng
    JstLukng Member ✭✭
    Options
    i don't get it. my wife & I each have Costco Citibank cards. Her account continues to update correctly. Mine wasn't updating so I deactivated it. Now I get the dreaded CC-502 error when setting up online downloads. How can Quicken work for one account but not the other?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JstLukng said:
    i don't get it. my wife & I each have Costco Citibank cards. Her account continues to update correctly. Mine wasn't updating so I deactivated it. Now I get the dreaded CC-502 error when setting up online downloads. How can Quicken work for one account but not the other?
    By any chance is hers setup using Direct Connect and yours setup with Express Web Connect?
    You can tell this by looking at the upper left of the account.

Mine Costco Visa Citi Credit card as setup with Direct Connect and has no problems.  Note that errors starting with CC- indicate that this is an Express Web Connect error.

You should also look at this information for setting up Direct Connect for Citi Cards (Citi Cards has to be used, not Citibank for the financial institution).
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7877577/faq-new-citi-cards-process-for-direct-connect
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member ✭✭
    Options
    thank you Chris. i followed the instructions at the link for setting up Direct Connect for Citi Cards and was able to connect my costco card. Interestingly, my wife's account was setup using Citibank Express Web Connect without CC issues. I changed it to direct connect as well. Many thanks for the assist!.
This discussion has been closed.