How do I stop Quicken reminders about CHASE bank EWC+ Conversion?

Options
I've updated the CHASE connection at least 3 times but get reminders repeatedly in Quicken every single time I open it.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've updated the CHASE connection at least 3 times but get reminders repeatedly in Quicken every single time I open it.
    Hello @DavidJulian13

I am sorry to hear about these irritating repeat messages. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are these reminders regarding the change in connection methods, or are these concerning specific accounts? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DavidJulian13
    Options
    Yes, this is the lpop up message about the Chase bank change in connection methods asking me to 'authorize'. I have done that 3 times and it seems to go okay. I skip the now and the transactions download and all seems fine. But I keep getting the message to reauthorize each time I do 'one step update'.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @DavidJulian13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be advised there are 2 different Chase reauthorization messages users have described receiving. In order to best assist you further, we will need to identify which pop-up it is that you are receiving. To do so, we request that you please provide a screenshot. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DavidJulian13
    Options
    Screenshot attached. Today the message is only for two of the Chase credit cards. It appears the rest of the accounts now show as authorized. So I will try to authorize these two. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have been caught in the first three group authorizations of all the accounts, but the message is more clear now. I will let you know if this doesn't resolve the matter.