R44 - No real time quotes as described in release notes?

Options
SomebodyInGNV
SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Release notes for 44.20 state "For investment customers, Real-time quotes are now available." But that option isn't shown in my copy of Quicken Deluxe.

Please define "investment customers". Who gets real-time quotes?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• pgtobey
    pgtobey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just downloaded and installed 44.20. Same problem. No online quotes option shown.
  • carterrc
    carterrc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here.
  • clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded R44.20.

Real time quotes not showing under preferences>investments, no check box?

Pending transactions not downloading?
  • Bob Housey
    Bob Housey Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have same issue.
  • jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi--I'm looking forward to using realtime investment quotes. I just updated to WIndows R44.20//27.1.44.20. I'm in preferences/investments and don't have the option to use real time quotes (The preferences haven't updated.)
  • GeorgeB
    GeorgeB Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem - Running 44.20 but no real-time quotes options...!!!
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen this reported by a different user who was using the Deluxe version.  I wonder if this might be restricted to Premier and above.  What version are you using?
  • jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭
    Options
    Deluxe
  • Tom Young
    Options
    Is anybody here running Premier or higher version?  I'm guessing that it might not be showing up in Deluxe?
  • jetboy
    jetboy Member
    Options
    Real time quotes is checked, but it doesn't work
  • jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭
    Options
    Interesting--I didn't see anything in the release notes saying it was only for Premier users. I'll doublecheck.
  • Tom Young
    Options
    That might be the issue here.  There's another post along these lines here

• TJNav
    TJNav Member
    Options
    The option to select real-time quotes in Edit>Preferences>Investments is not showing up after the update. And suggestions?
  • jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭
    Options
    same here--Deluxe user
  • jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭
    Options
    thank you for your help Tom!
  • mc429e
    mc429e Member ✭✭
    Options
    update did not add real time quote box SO cannot activate
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Smith
    Options
    I have Premier and Release 44.20 did add a "Real-time quotes" check box at the bottom of Edit > Preferences > Investments > Other preferences. I haven't tried using it, so don't know if it works or not.
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Tom Young said:
    > That might be the issue here.  There's another post along these lines herehttps://community.quicken.com/discussion/7920717/no-real-time-quotes-as-described-in-release-notes#latest

Unless these topics were merged, you're pointing back to the same topic
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @jvoorhes said:
    > Interesting--I didn't see anything in the release notes saying it was only for Premier users. I'll doublecheck.

It did say "Investments" users. I think perhaps whoever wrote the release notes did not use terminology consistent with product naming. It makes sense to me that it would be a Premier feature, but it does not say that.
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just upgraded my Quicken Deluxe to R44.20 build 27.1.44.20 and the notes said I can now get real ytime quotes rather than 15 minute delayed quotes but I do not see the setting to get the real time quotes.  Please advise how to change
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @mazur777 said:
    > Running Deluxe….don’t even have a box to check.
    >
    > Also, how do you allow pending transactions to download from bank or credit cards? Need some further info

Pending transactions were being added automatically in the past, but seemed to have stopped. Now we have the option to display them, or not, but they're no longer downloading? At least, that's my impression.
  • Alcors3
    Alcors3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    another Deluxe user at 44.20 with the same issue -- no option checkbox for Real Time Quotes appears under Investment Preferences.
  • spectaclepond
    Options
    Another Deluxe user at 44:20 with same issue -- no option checkbox for Real Time Quotes appears under investment Preferences.
  • EELIAS429
    EELIAS429 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options
    Used the real time quotes. It added prices to some of my 401k accounts that did not make sense, and afterwards crashed the computer.
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, my copy seems to be crashing, inexplicably.
  • TByrd
    TByrd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here - Deluxe user
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The release notes really should state if this is a Premier of greater feature if that is what they intended.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.