One Step Update Reauthorize Message

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Discover Credit Card.

Comments

• Phildh09
    Phildh09 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've been having similar problems for the past few days. When I click on "One Step U[date" I get a msg saying "Your financial institution connection needs an update." It wants me to reauthorize and says I must do so by 9/26. (The message started appearing on 9/25 or 26.) Trying to reauthorize gets me back to the same message.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Phildh09,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this with as well as a screenshot of the reauthorization prompt you describe receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bmilburn
    Bmilburn Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing the same problem with Bank of America. I get a message I need to re-authorize downloads and quicken locks up when it tries to contact the financial institution for the necessary form from the bank.
This discussion has been closed.