OneStep Update shows 0 transactions downloaded since 9/10/2022

Options
MadeR
MadeR Member
My Quicken is not downloading transactions since 9/10, I had been running OneStep update often and it looks like is doing the updated, take a lot of time, but at end shows 0 transactions downloaded in all accounts. Last updated transactions in my acccounts are from 9/10.
Please, help me to resolve this issue!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @MadeR

Can you give us some more information to help understand your problem?

Is this problem related to one financial institution or more than one?  What is (are) the names of the financial institution(s)?  Which types of accounts are having this issue? Which version of Quicken are you currently running?

Have you tried doing a datafile validation (and/or supervalidation)?  If so what were the results?

Any additional details will be helpful.  Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @MadeR

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue with downloading transactions. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What financial institutions are you experiencing this with? Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to do a One Step Update? 

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MadeR
    MadeR Member
    Options
    Hello, thanks for your answers!
    I have a lot of accounts, around 15, between checkin, credit and loans, different banks: Affinity Credit Union, Bank of America, Wells fargo, Discover, Chase, Paypal... and everything was downloading well before. Now I can run a OneStep update, but ir does not download transactions for any account, no error message, i received the regular report after OneStep but fol all accounts "0 transactions downloaded". I was thinking something changed in the configuration of my quicken... but i do not know where else to check. I also did in that week the update for last quicken version.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @MadeR,

One more question...  Have you gone to one or more of the banks you mention above and confirmed that there are recent transactions that should download but do not?  If you haven't please do that and get back to us.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi @MadeR .  Since you are not able to update any accounts, you might want to check your subscription status.  An expired subscription would prevent updates of any accounts.  If your subscription did expire you should have gotten a reminder to renew it but sometimes some have said they did not get a reminder so it would be good to check the status.  You can check your subscription status by going to Help > Manage Your Subscription > Check Membership Status
    If it shows your membership has expired, you will need to renew your subscription.
    If it shows your membership has expired but you have already renewed your subscription:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID and PW.  This will refresh your subscription status in Quicken so you can once again use the online services.
    If it shows your membership has not expired:  I would suggest doing the Sign in as a different user process (per the previous paragraph).  Sometimes, a person's Quicken Cloud Account just gets out of sync with the person's online subscription account and this process can get everything back in sync, again.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R57.16 on Windows 11

• MadeR
    MadeR Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Yes, i checked my accounts and they have new transactions to download, I even had been keying some of them, at least in my primary checking account, since I want to have it update!
    I also have my subscription update, my last renew was in april/2022.
    I am going to try the datafile validation, I think I read before something about it..
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    MadeR said:
    Hello!
    Yes, i checked my accounts and they have new transactions to download, I even had been keying some of them, at least in my primary checking account, since I want to have it update!
    I also have my subscription update, my last renew was in april/2022.
    I am going to try the datafile validation, I think I read before something about it..
    If you have not tried signing in as a different user (per the last paragraph of my previous post), I do recommend trying that before doing Validate & Repair.  There is not much that I can think of that would prevent updating all accounts during OSU but the Cloud Account being out of sync with the subscription account is definitely one that can do that.  And it is not all that uncommon an occurrence.

• MadeR
    MadeR Member
    Options
    Hi, at last I did not do the validation, I restored a backup copy from 9/7/2022, that was most recent I have before date the issue began, and that works! transactions are downloading again.
    Thanks all of you, for your comments and help!
  • Boatnmaniac
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Ah....the restore-a-backup-file process fixed the issue for you.  Wouldn't you know it...the one troubleshooting thing none of us had suggested is that one that fixed it for you!  ;)
    I'm glad to hear you got it working again.  Thanks for letting us know what you did to fix the issue for you.  It can be helpful to others.

This discussion has been closed.