Westerra Credit Union Digital Banking - New

Options
krudisill
krudisill Member
:( Quicken does not allow me to update my Westerra Credit Union accounts as they now have a new URL for the new Digital Banking. When will this be available in Quicken? What can I do in the meantime?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @krudisill,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• j3r4m3y
    j3r4m3y Member ✭✭
    Options
    I left a message for Westerra and they are slow to respond and Quicken won't reach out either
  • LorenB
    LorenB Member
    Options
    After over 2 hours (on hold and then troubleshooting) with Quicken, they told me that it was an issue with Westerra. I called Westerra, waited over an hour on hold with them and was told that they are no longer supporting Quicken and have no immediate plans to do so.
  • j3r4m3y
    j3r4m3y Member ✭✭
    Options
    Got this email from Westerra :

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently waiting for multiple 3rd parties, including Quicken to accept the invitation to link with our new platform. Unfortunately, we still do not have an ETA on this. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a great day!

Dallyse [She/Her] | Contact Center Support Rep | Westerra Credit Union
    | p: 303.321.4209 | westerracu.com
  • skwaugh
    skwaugh Member
    Options
    I got the same message from Dallyse at Westerra on Saturday. They are saying that they are waiting on Quicken. Hopefully either Westerra or Quicken will address the issue.
  • rtaylor4
    rtaylor4 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Someone either Quicken or Westerra is dropping the ball. This should be resolved by now. Everyone says were working on it but it is not happening
  • j3r4m3y
    j3r4m3y Member ✭✭
    Options
    It has been almost 3 weeks now. It would be nice for this to be resolved...
  • j3r4m3y
    j3r4m3y Member ✭✭
    Options
    Error code: BID = 14013
    Is what I get if it helps anyone actually get this resolved
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi All, This is a known issue and we are working on making the connection more stable. During this time period you may run into CC-506 or FDP-106 errors while attempting to download your accounts or add your data. Our Teams are working as fast as they can to resolve this. Thanks for your patience. 

-Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi All, I have an update! Westerra Credit Union is now supported. Please try again and let me know if you are still experiencing issues with this financial institution. Thanks! 

-Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

This discussion has been closed.