Error While Syncing Budget Category Groups Unexpected Get Tags

I am getting a sync error when it does the budget categories with the note about "Unexpected GET tags". I have no tags yet as I am just starting to set up quicken. Does anyone know what the issue is and how to resolve it? I have sent the report to quicken but have heard no response.

Comments

• Hello @praquilone,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Also, just so you are aware. Sending a report to Quicken does not constitute an automatic response, this just allows support agents to be able to review your logs and determine the error that you are experiencing. You must reach out to our support team for further assistance after sending the report. 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I attached the image of the error. If I hit to update it just comes back to this. All I can hit is to handle it later.
  • Latest update cleared the error.
  • Hello @praquilone,

I am happy to hear that your issue was resolved with our latest update.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.