Hard stop after first time internet connection required

Options
For the past few days, I get an error popup when I try to do anything that requires internet connectivity. Quicken is "frozen" from that point. Message is "Please check internet connection and try again", but it's frozen beyond this point and I can't even terminate the app. My internet is working fine for everything else. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @sierraromeopapa,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is happening for me as well. I thought quicken was supposed to be able to work without an internet connection. 

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• Lisa Ford
    Lisa Ford Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also having this issue. It happens when I'm just trying to log in. It won't let me go any further! I'm so sick of all these issues with Quicken. I haven't been able to sync either for months!
This discussion has been closed.