CC-800 Error

Options
pmcatl
pmcatl Member ✭✭
I have four credit card accounts that through Synchrony Bank. For the last several weeks I have been getting a CC-800 error every time I do a one-step update. When I click "Fix Now" and update the account, I get a "Success" message. I have deleted online access to all of my Synchrony bank accounts, validated my file, and re-added the accounts one at a time. All work fine with the exception of Belk - that one has a cc-800 every time.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @pmcatl,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error with your Synchrony accounts. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pmcatl
    pmcatl Member ✭✭
    Options
    I already found this information and have carefully followed the instructions. However, the Belk account continues to have the CC-800 error every time I do an one step update. The other three Synchrony account have no issues.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pmcatl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue and confirming that you have followed the instructions found in the article that @Quicken Jasmine previously provided. However, we apologize that the issue still continues to persist.

At this point, we would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kayak
    kayak Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    same problem cc-800 on some new Ally accounts, wants to link to previous Ally accounts that have been closed, both in Q and at Ally
This discussion has been closed.