netxinvestor and ol 220a error

Options
Quicken updated this morning. I am now unable to dl my transactions from four NetXinvestor accounts, getting the ol 220a error. No VPN. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jstockler

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Netxinvestor accounts. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-220 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jstockler
    jstockler Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jasmine. Today, the 220 error is gone and the error designating incorrect institutional pw appears. However, I am able to logon to NetXInvestor directly and all that info is stored correctly in quicken. Now what?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jstockler

Thank you for reaching back out and providing more information. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.