Ongoing issue connecting to Prudential Retirement OL-304-A

Options
:s
Connection to Prudential 401k account has not worked since Empower took over the servicing. The report there is nothing wrong on their side but I keep getting the error after they confirmed the account profile is set up correctly in Quicken.

Version R44.27 Q-Delux Build 27.1.44.27

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Brian Gross,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-304.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Brian Gross
    Options
    Thanks Anja, This did not help me. The financial organization claims there is no evidence on their end that I am trying to connect, and my web access via the financial institution works fine. Please escalate.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Anja, This did not help me. The financial organization claims there is no evidence on their end that I am trying to connect, and my web access via the financial institution works fine. Please escalate.
    Hello @Brian Gross

Thank you for getting back to us to let us know about how things are progressing. I do apologize that this issue is continuing.

If the problem remains after following the troubleshooting steps from the Support Article linked earlier, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by making use of this link. They will need to troubleshoot and diagnose this problem in greater detail with the resources and the tools available to them, uniquely. 

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Brian Gross
    Options
    The case has been open for some time at Quicken and Prudential.
This discussion has been closed.