X-ray View of Investment Portfolio for Q Mac

Options
bd1223
bd1223 Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Investments
I've seen references to an X-ray view (from Morningstar) mentioned with respect to Q-Win. Is this capability planned to be implemented on Q-Mac? This would be a great addition.
18 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• BryanJ3
    BryanJ3 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

It would be great to have Morningstar's Portfolio X-Ray capability implemented on the Mac software, similar to the capability of the Window's counterpart.

I've also noticed that over half of my etf's are not accurately classified under the portfolio allocation tool, resulting in 50% of my portfolio showing as either "Cash" or "Unclassified". I see that I can manually alter the allocation for "Unclassified" however doing so wont allow it to update as asset prices fluctuate. It'd be great to have more ETF's accurate allocations updated.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @BryanJ3,

Your idea has been merged into this already active Idea thread regarding the same request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@BryanJ3 Be sure to add your vote for the Idea at the top of the page, by clicking the little arrow under the vote counter in the yellow box.

Other Mac users will also need to add more votes for this year-old feature request to have it advanced for consideration by the developers.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993