USAA Visa not updating (but all other accounts are)

EFry
EFry Member
Transactions for my USAA VISA account haven't been updating since Oct 12th while all other accounts are. I found a discussion for a similar sounding problem here:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7919164/usaa-visa-not-downloading-transactions?_ics=1666673767446&irclickid=~kipsltb-tkc.b861ULEBuokg9~01WRNHxpifb951R

I tried doing the test file and when my accounts were connected all the savings and checking accounts updated, but the VISA didn't import any transactions - including any before the 12th. Has there been any solution for this? Have we confirmed that this is something wrong on USAA's end? Any help would be appreciated. This is the account we use most actively and it's very difficult to track our expenses without these transactions downloading.

Comments

• TerriR
    TerriR Member
    I have the same issue with my USAA Rewards Visa. I have disconnected and reset all of my USAA account but my Rewards Visa does not even show up as an account found. It found my Rate Advantage Platinum Visa (rarely used) but not my Rewards Visa.
  • Brentkai
    Brentkai Member
    My Savings and Checking are still downloading. My Visa just abruptly stopped.

1. I have validated and repaired. Checked OK no issues.
    2. I have deactivated then reactivated. Still same Issue
    3. I resynced Cloud and Quicken. Stillo same issue
    4. I deleted the account completely then added it as New account. All this did was download a total balance of the account. Then never downloads a transaction on subsequent updates, nor does it update balances.
  • Hello All, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to share that you are experiencing this issue. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding USAA users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• stan05482
    stan05482 Member ✭✭
    I have experienced the same problem with USAA Visa accounts. Last download was 9/16 so over 1 month of transactions not downloaded. When I attempt to reconnect USAA Visa accounts to Quicken they are not even "seen."
  • EFry
    EFry Member
    OK, I found something that worked. Apparently, I was using an older method of connecting - not direct connect. I did the following:

1. Deactivated the account
    2. When adding it back, I didn't enter my username and password. Instead, on the right side of the log in box there is a link to an alternative method that gets you a different ID and Passcode. I used these.
    3. When prompted, I linked the account to the previous one.

When it finished, transactions from the previous 8 days were there, so it got through. The problem I have now is there is a gap between the 12th and the 18th. I know there were transactions during that period, but direct connect isn't getting them, and I don't know how to prompt it to do that. Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.