Bills and Income page - added selection "Next 60 Days"

Options
Kay Lumsden
Kay Lumsden Member ✭✭
I miss being able to select to see the next 60 days on the Bills and Income page in the Mac version of Quicken. I was able to specify the time period on the Windows version.

Best Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm confused by your comment; here's what I see in the time range drop-down for the Bills & Income page:

So 60 days is available here. Is there somewhere else you're referring to?

EDIT: Ah, I see now that the Projected Balanced tab omits 60 days; is this what you're referring to? 

That certainly appears to be an inadvertent omission on this one screen.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

This has been confirmed internally as a bug and has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2076)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm confused by your comment; here's what I see in the time range drop-down for the Bills & Income page:

So 60 days is available here. Is there somewhere else you're referring to?

EDIT: Ah, I see now that the Projected Balanced tab omits 60 days; is this what you're referring to? 

That certainly appears to be an inadvertent omission on this one screen.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Kay Lumsden
    Kay Lumsden Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes! I'm missing the 60 days in the Projected Balance screen. Thanks for finding this! - KL
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

This has been confirmed internally as a bug and has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-2076)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.