Error: "Sorry. We encountered an error."

Options
farnhadb01
farnhadb01 Member ✭✭
While downloading transactions from My Synovus to Quicken I was given this response -
"Sorry. We encountered an error."
Deleted account on Quicken then reinstalled and set up account. Same error.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @farnhadb01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• farnhadb01
    farnhadb01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hope I did this right. Attached below.
    As mentioned, I received this error and decided to delete and reinstall banking account file. I received an error CC-505, so I used the file restorefeature on Quicken and restored my banking info to last week's data. No luck.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @farnhadb01,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

Due to the nature of this error, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.