AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400) Wells Fargo (Q Mac)

Options
wjsigmund
wjsigmund Member
Version 6.10.3 (Build 610.46328.100)

existing accounts no longer sync at wells fargo. the error message I get is;

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)

Comments

• wjsigmund
    Options
    $app_build_number: 610.46328.100
    $app_version_string: 6.10.3
    $model: iMac16,2
    $os_version: 12.6
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @wjsigmund,

Thanks for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response so I may further assist you with this issue. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wjsigmund
    Options
    a screen shot showing the Wells Fargo sync error message. My username and password's were verified on two other browser/devices and work just fine. Only after updating Quicken did I lose the ability to update my accounts in Quicken on my MAC.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    wjsigmund said:
    a screen shot showing the Wells Fargo sync error message. My username and password's were verified on two other browser/devices and work just fine. Only after updating Quicken did I lose the ability to update my accounts in Quicken on my MAC.
    Hello @wjsigmund,   

Thank you so much for getting back to us with that helpful screenshot. I do apologize that this issue is ongoing.

Save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. 

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, update the bank list in Quicken

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.

Lastly, re-add the accounts

1. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    2. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    3. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.
    You can follow the link here for more information about these troubleshooting steps in relation to this error code. 

Also, note that there is currently an Open Alert regarding Wells Fargo accounts and connectivity issues that may be related to the situation you are describing. You may follow the link here for additional details, and any future updates.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • wjsigmund
    Options
    Are you sure you don’t want me to rebuild the MAC OS too!?
    Quicken is the only thing that changed and you want me to spend hours deleting and then reading all my accounts? That is the lamest response I’ve seen since I quit using Windows. If quicken was customer focused they would analyze the defect report I uploaded. Quicken should fix what the update broke in a point release instead of making me rebuild all my Wells Fargo accounts especially since all my other brokerage accounts still sync fine. A paying customer should be treated better than this.
This discussion has been closed.